sábado, 25 de noviembre de 2023

HUMBERTO, GUIDE AND TEACHER IN HAVANA

 My name is es Humberto. I live in Havana, I am a teacher and tour guide.

I am a passionate tour guide. 

My education and knowledge allow me to provide accurate and detailed information about the history, culture, geography, and other relevant aspects of Cuba.

 I strive to offer an exceptional experience to visitors, adapting to their individual needs and preferences. I am capable of communicating effectively and emotionally.

 I am familiar with Havana and its specific characteristics, which allows me to offer a deeper and personalized tour to those who want to venture off the traditional path, ensuring an unforgettable travel experience. 

My commitment and dedication to providing quality service set me apart as a different tour guide, leaving clients with feelings of satisfaction and unforgettable experiences.

These are my details and photos

Humberto, Guide & Teacher in Havana Whatsapp +5352646921

My Instagram humberto_habana








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

HUMBERTO, GUIDE AND TEACHER IN HAVANA

 My name is es Humberto. I live in Havana, I am a teacher and tour guide. I am a passionate tour guide.  My education and knowledge allow me...